Navigation

Sunday, December 7, 2008

la lu la lo li my piano plays on~

Haven't blogged for a while... huhu honestly I dunno wat to write in here. I've been to lots of blogs though to see what they share... hope I can blog better from now on~!!!





Anyway, I've been bored since the school holiday started huhu though i said I wanted to improve my piano playing this holiday... *crickets* I think my piano teacher is running out of patience for me hahaha (I'm sorry Brenda-sensei... I WILL do my best~! Kyaaaah~!!!)





On a side note, I made cupcakes a couple of weeks ago and this is how it looked like~!




(note the past tense 'looked' haha cos it'd transformed into my poo hohoho)
Until my next entry... muaaaaaaaahhh~!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u make me a cute cupcake 4 my bday??? i want some... wuhuhuhu

Munchkin said...

sure~! make sure u pay me up lah hahaha

BrokenSatellite said...

omg.
judith.
the cupcake looks.... *drool* delicious and not to mention.. PRUDDY!

i want 1 too!

Munchkin said...

hahaha jacq, i'll give you one for ur bday la huhuhu it looks okay but its very cheesy and sweet (i mean, xxxtra sweet!)

BrokenSatellite said...

uh, my bday falls on the 26th of november.

take note of that.

lol

uh..cheesy.. me likey.
xtra sweet? uh,me dont likey.

i seriously wanna blajar how to make cupcakes yg ada nice beautiful icing/deco

Munchkin said...

yeah, i'll remember ur bday huhu it conveniently falls during school break o kn :)

i've seriously thought of going to cooking school during holidays to learn how to bake cakes and do decorations but nvr went huhu pathetic...

so i pandai2 bikin tu cupcakes haha nasib jadi jg... tp selalu talampau manis

BrokenSatellite said...

i was thinking to join baking and cooking classes too.
but last year's hols very busy oh.
travel sana sini.

-,-
sad.
this year I MUST join.
i dont care.
:D