Navigation

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sausages, anyone?

I'm always home alone with my brother (my parents often balik kampung during the weekend). And when it's just the 2 of us, guess who'll do the cooking? Let be give you a hint: he won't even cook the rice!

I'm no cook, you see... I kinda pity my brother a little bit. Why? Care to take some guesses? (it'll be easy! Like eating hotdogs huh) These are some of the food I made for my brother and I... huhuhuhu


 Tang hoon with sausages

Sausages in chilli and tomato sauce


Ffried rice with sausages, eggs and long beans



sausages in black pepper sauce
Heheh it's bad I know... anyone wants to be my cook???
Anyway, semester break has just started and I'm bored. my HK trip was cancelled T.T nothing left to be excited of now. Damn you H1N1~!!!

No comments: