Navigation

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Look where you're going... seriously. T________T

You must have heard these sayings; Look before you leap and look where you're going. Listen to what they're saying guys.  

A couple of hours ago I was walking up a staircase in a cinema (where we go ever so oftenly). A couple was walking in front of me (holding hands & walking very very slowly).

Dudu, Meme & Fun2 was walking behind me. There was some dude walking behind them. I don't know what happened... I swear it went in slow-motion mode. I tripped or slipped (I'm not sure which) and fell, ... slowly. I didn't even made a sound, its so weird.


The couple in front of me wouldn't notice me falling if it weren't for my friends calling my name and pulling my shirt downwards. I think my panties were exposed a little bit (it was flaming red, mind you!). The guy walking behind them was acting so gentlemen-ly, he was looking down all the time. It was nice of him to spare me the humiliation. hehe


So anyway, I was't so disturbed by the incident. No harm was done (but I think parts of my leg will turn black and blue) :( Damn those red panties, gatal betul mo juga tinguk dunia.


EXAMS NEXT WEEK~!!! I CAN USE ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD, HECK, UNIVERSE~! i can also use those dragonballs, somebody gv it to me! (pls? i'd flash u my red flaming panties. urgh, thats just so wrong...)

2 comments:

BrokenSatellite said...

uh, flaming red undies~

kinky~
sexy~

lol.

nasib you didn't fall right on ur face and chip ur teeth.

i always imagine myself falling down and chipping off my gigi.

uggh.

not a pleasant sight.

Munchkin said...

thought red undies are supposed to bring good luck? duiii tejatuh plak. maybe i should've worn red bra too!

i always imagined myself falling and hit my head so hard, i get amnesia.