Navigation

Sunday, May 3, 2009

cakes, mt.kinabalu, kids~!!!

Chocolate fudge cake. I only ate this when we went to Grace Point last week because I've eaten a PAMA instant noodle beforehand. huhuhu for the fun of going out with friends, I went anyway. I think we only took about half an hour to eat and 1 and half an hour to have our daily dose of xoxo-ing hahaha seriously, we like to gossip. muahahahahaha



'mount kinabalu' ba ni... >.<>


Dudu and our mak supir, Farrah. the claypot Dudu was having was nice. At a reasonable price too! Just rm5.50. I've always thought that Grace Point is a very expensive place to eat but it turns out wrong. It's affordable and yummy. There are many restaurants to pick your food hhu My friends like to eat at 'Etnik Sabah'. The ikan goreng meal is their fave. I like the claypot place. Their chicken chop is to die for and their claypot is nice.



Cory, Don, Ninang & Jamila. The other day, Jamila ordered mocchachino and it was marvellous! I never knew how to differentiate moccha, cappuchino, latte and all that. they pretty much taste the same for me. HOW do you differentiate them anyway???




Yours truly all cute and cuddly nyiahahahaha


Last Friday my oldest borther and his family came to our house in Penampang. Angie and Anderson was there too. hihihi I was so excited to see them! I think 2 months ago was the last time I saw them. I missed them terribly!


Isn't she cute??? She can pose for the camera too. This is Malaysia's next top model! hahaha Angie's all grown up!







 Just look at her smile. I adore this kid.





"Aunty chuchit (she can't pronounce my name huhu), aunty Chuchit, saya mau play the piano."


"okey..."


(Angie looked at the music sheet intently and pretending to play the piano while I play kids' song for her)





I didn't upload Anderson's image though because he was in such a bad mood. If he wasn't crying, he was sleeping. huhuhu I hope the next time he's here, he'll pose for Aunty Chuchit.

XOXO










No comments: