Navigation

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random Random


Can you guess what this is???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and don't say its a duck!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's actually...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


a nailclipper~!!! it's so cute~!!!
You can find this thing in Epa's car. hehehe she's gonna blame me if her car is robbed.


I'm a millionaire! ... in Rupiah lah.



RM1k = 2.93 million rupiah huhuhu
My brother is going to indon next week, I soooo envy him~!!! He goes around Asia a lot and I'm stuck in class~!




This is what we do in class hahaha neway, I have a lecturer who doesn't pay attention to those sitting at the back(me lah!). She only converses with the ones infront. geez... I hate it when she asks questions and when I'm answering at the back, she doesn't even glare at me! Last Friday I wore my name tag and I was quite happy that she said my name. Next time when I'm teaching, I promise I wont ignore the students at the back huhu




My mental friends haha



Micro teaching in class. hahaha both Fun2 and I teaching... she said one thing, I said another thing. We pretty much brought havoc. I wonder how did we managed pair teaching in practicum 2 weeks ago haha




She's not the lecturer I mentioned above hehehe I just luv this pic.




After class on friday... we went to kfc to try breakfasting in KFC. We were looking at the menu for so long we got crossed eyed hahaha
The nasi lemak was quite okay... not worth it if you ask me.




Eating ikan bakar at the Pasar Malam in KK hohoho yumyum...

On Saturday, I hung out with my girlfriends -Dudu, Jamila, Ninang, Rescyka-
Went to Segama. Pretty crazy sale over there. We were trying to find our way inside the kedai2 kain. You know how crazy macik2 can be inside a kedai kain with 50% sale. It was like a jungle!
After that, we went to pasar malam to have dinner. Ikan bakar wooo.... sedap juga la but i like the ikan bakar in Sandakan better... huhuhu : )

Until my next mental random thoughts,... the truth is out there!

4 comments:

resyscaz said...

sy suka ni post.haha..sa tau tu lec ko ckp...mmg tue.haha

BrokenSatellite said...

eeeeeee....
i tot its digi's rubber ducky!
rupa2nya its a nail clipper!
uber kawaiiiii` :D

anum amir said...

uiiii....ajar sa c tggl komen!

Munchkin said...

ohohohohoho

resc:dui tu lecturer... mkn hati jak kalo dlm class dia bah.

jacq:kawaii kan!!! hihihi mcm rubber duckie lg tu. sna wisma c epa beli tu huhu

jamila:sot sda blog ko tu, x dpt c tggl komen...dpt sda ka? sda la mo minta kna invite br bole masuk... huhu >.<