Navigation

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kyros kebab, Dragonball movie --- A date with Dudu

A few interesting things happened these past few days...

I bought handphone. Nokian XpressMusic 5800. Touch screen huhuhu it's a great phone minus the camera. I wanted to buy a good camera phone but i didn't know what to choose so my brother pointed this one out... said it was a good one. so being unable to decide, i picked the one he chose. hoho indecisive ba me. huhu

I'm going to Johore tomorrow for kagum. Playing badminton. not much confidence but I'll do my best-est~!!! hahaha trained for merely a fortnight. Which is not enough if you ask me.

I went to watch Dragonball... huhu i wasn't expecting much from the movie but I think it exceeded my expectations(which is superly low, moronly low). huhu it was kinda short though. only 1 hour 20 mins. Some scenes could've been longer than it was.

Wish it was longer.
Wish yamcha was a lot more handsome.
Wish bulma's hair is better.
I liked Chi Chi.

I ate at a place I've never eaten before with Dudu.


Kyros Kebab.
It's near Eaton's and it's kinda secluded from everything.
I feel out of pace in kyros because in there everything slows down. haha kinda nice once in a while though.
The food was good.

this is my black paper chicken sizzling.
Masi ada asap2 lagi tu haha

I'm hoping that Ican have fun during kagum. I have a feeling that I wont. :(

No comments: