Navigation

Thursday, September 10, 2009

09/09/09~!!!

Guess where I spent my 09:09:09am 09/09/09 moment?

Nothing special lah, just in class listening to lectures huhuhu

The Chinese believe that 09/09 is a special day (the last double single digit dates for this century, supposed to be the 2nd lucky number after 8).

Nothing good happened to me today (to my dispair).

I had a very painful painful painful X 100833874719203 painful stomach ache. Wouldn't go away when I rubbed it with my favourite balm. Didn't go away when I take some medicine either. grrrr... I'm not even having my period, why is it hurting so much?!

In the afternoon during English Society, I was told to do a paperwork for our trip. Deiiii..... I've never done any kind of paperwork before. (I suppose it's a good exposure ba kan...) No one wanted to help when I asked! I understand making a paperwork in English will scare the wits out of some people (me included), so I wasnt' mad or anything. Try to look at things positively jak la hohoho

Oh ya, then at the same time, the lecturer in charge of the English Society wanted us to make a bookmark. After I went to see another lecturer to talk about the paperwork, she expects me to finish the bookmark lagi! sot... macamanala mo siap kalau dia suru sa p sana sini! Was at the verge of mengamuk-ing tadi. (I'm short tempered, figures. hehe)

Maybe my 999 day fits what the Japanese believe. They think 9 is a bad number, second after 4. Hai'.

Ja ne~!

No comments: