Navigation

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy X 4574956232 = pimples

Seems forever since I updated. Busy konon hahahaha

If you think I will post my pimple-infested face, I wont~! Instead, I will give you a pic of my nails~! WTH? haha

I just realized that I love nail arts~!!! <3 <3 <3 This is my first experiment with nail stickers huhuhu


Can you believe that the stickers actually stuck to my nails for a week? Very nice... : ) 

... and it costs only RM1.50~! I still have lots of leftovers too.

Last last Friday, my girlfriends and I went karaoke-ing huhuhu and had a blast~! We were singing songs that we love, hard songs to sing (Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, etc) and songs that was so unfamiliar to us. Cory was singing 'Cotton Fields' and rocked the room!


Can see no pimples because of the power of blur pictures~! ngiahahahaha I think this was during 'How do I live?' -LeAnn Rhimes

 
Fun2 with Cory's forehead hahahaha

I <3 singing~! Ohohohoho I remember when I was young, whenever our family went balik kampung, I will be singing all the way (2hours drive) from Tuaran to Kuala Penyu. Huuuuuu what a torture it must've been for the driver~! hehehe

I haven't been washing my car for what... 2 months~! It's been raining bah... Lazy me will make up this excuse, 'It'll get dirty again after the rain!' ngehehehe


This was in January when I last washed my car (myself) hehehe
It was so dirty, a student of mine can actually write her name accross the window.

 Now, my car is back to its dirty state, anybody wants to wash her for me?



No comments: