Navigation

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nadal~!!!


I was scared for nadal last night... pheww what a tight semifinal against fellow countrymen, Fernando Veredasco! 5 sets, 5 hours of play huhuhu what a great match!





Fernando Verdasco... shot some amazing shots.



Can you believe this? He's only 1 year older than me! 23 years old and he's the no.1 player in the world! He's already a winner of many grand slams and not to forget that gold medal he got from the Beijing Olympics.

He just sank to the floor when Verdasco hit a double fault that gave him the winning point. Exhausted and happy I guess! They played for over 5 hours!

 Final is between Nadal and Federer. I just know it's gonna be another great match! Whoever wins truly deserve it! I'm rooting for Nadal though! hahaha

SerenaWomen's singles finals is between Serena Williams and Dinara Safina. I've been watching Safina play and she's really persistent and tough! much like Serena. I wonder who will win??



Dinara Safina


 It was really hot in Australia this time of the year. Many players was seen with packs of ice! They even had to close the roof for matches because it was too hot huhu

Huuuu... the CNY break is almost over! I've to go back to IPG oredy... hope things will be looking up onwards... hukhuk






No comments: