Navigation

Monday, February 2, 2009

hoorah~!!!


Just a quick update...

Now that I'm back in campus, I'm being drowned in tons of work. not to mention the roof-hitting things we have to read. sheesh...

I passed the calculus exam! yeay~! Hope everything will turn up fine with the others!

It's 'V' for victory to Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open! I'm so glad he won. It was a tremendous effort on Federer's side to win against Nadal. Both of them are great players but ofcourse I'm on nadal's side hehe!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nadal with his trophy

Federer was emotional when the fans started to cheer for him... it was very sad to watch this. Federer is a very nice person not to mention a great tennis player!

I promise this will be the end of my tennis-obsession post... for now! haha

Will talk about something else next time ohoho

God bless.

5 comments:

BrokenSatellite said...

dont cry Fereder.
come here,let me hug u! XD

ui, tahniah!!:D
u passed paper calculus.

here.heres some love from me
XOXOXOXOXO

lol

Munchkin said...

huhuhuhu tenkiu~! haha

BrokenSatellite said...

roger federer looks like someone we know.

hahaha.
ko rasa sepa?

hahahahahaha

Munchkin said...

hahaha he looks like daniel kn?

wonder if daniel knows???

BrokenSatellite said...

u realized juga?
HAHAHA

i keep on telling him that roger federer looks like him.
he tidak mau admit.

the bushy and shapeless eyebrows.
the smile.

just that daniel is shorter and.....
ermm.minus the buffed up body la.
obviously someone is as skinny as paris hitlon.
HAHAHAHAHA

omg. im dating a mini federer.