Navigation

Friday, February 27, 2009

Karnival Sukan (tough luck, lol)

This week is the sports carnival here in my college.
I participated in the badminton, netball and tennis matches(I think tennis entry is closed oredy huhuhu tough luck)
In netball, we didn't even reach the quarters because we lost to the PJ juniors huhuhuhu like I said earlier, tough luck. Zaman kegemilangan is officially over. "Kita belajar jak la" - Dudu
Last night was the conclusion of the badminton matches. *sigh* the management is so... cincai. Time, place and matches were not done smoothly. The ones we've managed in Keningau is 100 times fold better.
Anyway, (FunFun and I) -- (Dudu and Epa) formed doubles teams and we managed to get to the semifinals but we didn't get to see eachother in the finals. FunFun and I was playing in the finals at 10.30 pm last night against a club player(Sabah Jr Champion, I think) and a reasonable player. I was so nervous, I pity FunFun because she had to endure with me huhuhu -_-

Needless to say, we lost straight sets. I don't like the fact that even in the finals, the management didn't let us play all-out to 21 points. Instead, they only make us play up to 9 points. Sheesh... I was not puas enough la... 9 points... it's only warm-up... I wanted to play with the club player more...huhuhu It's good to play against a far better player, kan?

Sadly, I didn't have pictures for last night's tournament... (Sepa la ingat mo bw camera lg kalo mo bertanding... len kali sa ingat la kali huhu) : )

I'm very tempted to say...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tough luck.

7 comments:

Lindut a.k.a Carmel said...

zmn kegemilangan berakhir sdh bh kn..same like us nie..tlmpau byk saingan sdh..hehe

Munchkin said...

btl tu camell... sda la makin tua, byk lg opsyen pj msk sini gaya... camana... susa la mo mng hahahaha

resyscaz said...

haha...ya bha...lagipun nda fit bah..pa nda..kalau hari2 nombor jak d kepala...

Munchkin said...

hahaha btl btl...
nasib bek ada jg men2 bdmntn sna likas hohoho ada jg la practise kunun muahahaha

BrokenSatellite said...

berat burit sudah suma org.
umur da meningkat.

haih.
tua2 sdh kita ni judith.

padahal br ja 22 thn this year.

hahaha.

tiada kagum tidur petang ka?
kalo ada..
confirm sy juara. :D

Munchkin said...

berat nenen juga..jan ko lupa tu
hahahaha

ya la, kalo ada kagum tidur, konpom kita dua bersaing dgn sengitnya utk mng haha

BrokenSatellite said...

ya..berat nenen.
itu plak yg paling penting.

ahahaha.

tu lah. kalo ada kagum tido..confirm kta bersaing ni. ahahahaha

today i slept sampai pening..
wooohooooo! i am happy with my achievement (although there's nothing to be proud of)

ahahahahaha

and i am still sleepy

-,-

oh, the irony.