Navigation

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cheat~!!!

Did you notice that a lot of products' pictures doesnt look the same inside? What's shown on the box might not look the same inside... grr... its just .,. CHEATING~!!!

Examine product A my mummy bought:



This is the back of the box. it suggests that the box have 4 products inside right?



And this is the front of the box.



Well, what do you know? Why do you need a big box just to fit in 2 products? to cheat!!! To their defense, they did tell the consumer that the box contains 2 products. yeah, in very small prints (you'd need a magnifier to read it!). if you'd look at the 1st picture, you'll see a small print on the right hand side of the box. I still think it's cheating!

Product B that i bought:
I love ice-creams~!!!



This looks so good (judging from the box!) I love how the chocolate flavour is nicely put in side by side with the strawberry flavour. yum yum... little do I know that when i opened the thing!



WTH!!! Oh btw, I forgot to snap the picture before eating it hehehe it didnt look like this when I first opened it. Imagine my rage if the I discovered the ice-cream to be half-eaten when I bought it ha hohoho I would sue the store and the company making the ice-cream. then I will get lots and lots and lots and LOTS of money muahahahahahahahaha~!!!!!

ahh... that was a nice dream.

Mmmuuuuuuaaaaahhhhh~! XOXO

No comments: