Navigation

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wedding in grand ballroom

... no ballroom dancing was involved that night. ... or any kind of dancing at all. Minus the singers who were dancing on stage.

This is such an overdue post~! The wedding was in June and I've been meaning to post it 3 centuries ago hoho


This is the wedding in Kota Marudu. I didn't went there, I wonder what I did that day to miss it? Anyway, see that finger blocking this pic? that's my mummy's finger~! It went on in about 10 other pics until dear mummy realized it was her finger~! "tu la ko x ikut!" was her response to me hoho


Sutera Harbour grand ballroom. Ahh... I luv watching this chandelier.


The room was huge~! there were about 60(I think!) roundtables. Ours was quite a distance from the stage though. But it was close to the door so we can go to the loo easily.


Yours truly and the cake...


With my aunties, my pregnant sister and cousins. These people went shopping 2 weeks prior from the wedding reception. fyi, 1 of my aunts went to segama as early as 9am just so she can get a parking spot! I hate going to segama... soo hard to get a parking spot ooo... Maybe its time for KK to have LRT, monorails?


Marsha was invited to entertain the guests... my, my, she's so thin~!


She sang... I think about...(I can't remember!!! It was so long ago ba) 5 songs that night.

Here's a trivia for you~! when's the perfect time to have a blur picture? <--note the sarcasm~!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When taking a picture with a celeb~!


hehe look at Marsha... diapit 2 ekor beruang. She really looked like being sandwitched between 2 bears ohohoho  My brother and i looks soooooo lebar standing beside marsha yg slim. hohoho

No comments: