Navigation

Monday, November 30, 2009

Memory pills, anyone?

I'm such a forgetful person. or maybe I lack focus huhuhu

First, I've left my phone at home several times. It wasn't when I got to the dorm did I noticed that my phone wasn't around huhu sometimes I'd forget my charger too huhu

When we were still in IP Keningau, I did remember to bring my laptop but I had forgotten my laptop charger. Grrr...

In lectures... I always forget what the lecturer says (facts, homeworks suma lah). luckily Dudu has a very good memory hohoho maybe i should try to pay attention, that's the key.

hmmph~! Don't let me get started on keys. Car keys, room keys, house keys, you name it, i've lost it all! I've misplaced all of them. I get frustrated looking for them I end up looking like a beruang (i prefer polar bears hoho so cute~!).

Speaking about car keys... I'm still pretty traumatised by the dropping-the-car-key-in-the-drain thing... now I only take out my car key when I'm standing beside my car huhu except if I parked where I know there's no drains or holes hohoho

The most common thing that I've misplaced is probably my books. I keep them everywhere~! on the table, in my bags, in folders, racks, bed, virtually everywhere lah. XD (can't help it that i'm messy~!)

My ultimate forgetfulness shows when i was eating out with my sister in Pizza Hut Putatan. *sighs* we were happily eating, went home and finally i realised my handphone was nowhere to be found. I looked in the car (where I usually put my hp & then forgetting all about it) and everywhere but it was nowhere~! I just bought the hp bah T.T Imagine my sorrow and fear!

And using my home phone, I called my own hp (I feel stupid! and was really nervous. I can feel my heartbeat~!!!) and someone picked it up~! I was already thinking of bad things like;

Me: Hello
??: Hi you stupid girl, leaving your hp. I free2 ambik lah muahahahahaha

or

Me: Hello, can I have my hp back?
??: What?! Finders keepers ngehehehe

But... turns out I left it in Pizza Hut and one of the waitress picked it up and kept it for the owner to claim.. hehehe so at 9pm, I drove to Putatan and claimed my hp, with a sheepish face hohoho and I thanked the lady so much, she'd puke the word thanks.

No comments: