Navigation

Saturday, November 21, 2009

my barn, restaurant, cafe and amusement park~!

it's the holidays~!!! hohohoho luv it!

it's the time that i may get boring with nothing to do but i'll feel happy because i dont have to go to class, no assignments, no practical, no lectures,... it's an undescribable happiness~!

so, i'll be spending my time infront of the comp a lot looking after my barn, restaurant, cafe and amusement park! who knows, maybe i'll take care of an aquarium too! i love fb, i made it my home~! hehehe



my lovely barn~! with moomoo, kambing tagap, piggy wogok, and chrome the dog(dont try try to rob my crops ah... he bites!) hohoho~! oh and not forgetting the crops... i love to plant pomegranate, dunno why.



recently played this(hence the incomplete amusement park)...



welcome to my restaurant~! this application is cute~! but my restaurant is still so petite in size ooo... gotta play some more to expand wuohohohohoho



huhuhu and this is my cafe... kalah cafe si macik rossa sana IP huhuhu



since i like geography, this game is such an entertaining game~! even if you dont like geography, just try it~! can learn about flags, maps and attractions in many countries~! love, love, love, love, loveeeeee~!

No comments: