Navigation

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year a day too late

Hi~!

Happy New Year 2011. The first few days of the year will be a bit confusing yeah? We'll be writing the year as 1.2.2010 because we're still used to writing 2010. Hohoho (Or is it just me?)

What's your new year resolution? Huuu.... This year I ain't got no resolution. I know myself very well that I won't keep it. Like last year, I said I wanted to save a lot of money off my allowance but naaaaah, I couldn't do it. Too much temptation and I'm so weak hahaha

Talking about money, tomorrow is the start of school and if my studies weren't complete yet, I'd be worrying over going to class tomorrow. But, if I'm still a student, I'd be looking forward to the semester allowance instead of now, jobless and moneyless. *sigh sigh*

2010 for me was enlightening.

I lived in an apartment with 5 other BFFs.


Celebrated all of our birthdays like this huhu

Went mandi sungai with them when our apartment had no water supply hoho



I have a car of my own~! Last month he was dented but recovered quickly~!



Went to the Philippines with my friends.



I like this~!

Busy and sick of doing my action research and finally presenting it in front of panels and audience. Was very scared.



I must've talked like a ghost is trying to catch me. I tend to speak really fast when I'm nervous huhu






Made a record of the worst gambling lost in my gambling history.


Finished my 5 1/2 years of degree. (But still have not been posted)



Was touched with my students who cried when my practical was over.


A pic Britney edited

Got better at baking thanks to my sister.


Finally swam without any help from anything or anyone~!



Got addicted to SHINee wahaha



I hope 2011 will be a good year for all of us. May the new year grace us with love, good health and wealth.

No comments: