Navigation

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Perfect Nightmare

I can't really recall my past nightmares but this morning's nightmare err, morningmare was very disturbing for me.

I've been having several bad dreams 3 nights in a row. Damn... that can't be good.

I may be traumatized by the colour blue after the dream.

The setting was in our previous home. A quarters where my dad used to work before he retired. The house was blue in colour.

I was there with two of my loved ones and apparently there's a zombie outbreak. The difference is, the zombies weren't trying to eat you, they were killing people by breaking their neck. I can actually hear the sounds of neck breaking. That's the most scary thing. Let's not call them zombie, call them the neck breakers.

I was wearing a blue shirt and one of my loved ones was also wearing a blue shirt. The three of us tried to run away from the zombies that got into our house when the two sacrifices their lives for me to survive. I can see it vividly how the zombie broke their neck as I ran. I was soooooo sad when the lifeless body of my loved ones fall to the ground, hearts not beating.

As I was running, the neck breakers were trying to catch me but they were too slow. If anyone knew me, they'll know that I'm not much of a runner. I was so scared for the neck breakers made eerie sounds like, "Errgh..." and "aaarrgh..." much like zombies.

Before they could catch up to me, I woke up with a jerk. As I woke up, I can't help but wonder about my loved ones. I wanted to call but the clock shows 4.40am.    

Anyway, my sister told me that when you have a bad dream, you should tell them to others so as to push all the bad luck away. Hohoho

Shuu bad luck, shuu~!

Please stop the night/morningmares... give me some happy dreams instead. : )

No comments: