Navigation

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Makeover~!

... not me. : ) Though I think I really need one. Been having the same hairstlye (yg x stylish pun!) for centuries~! Will do some other time huhu

My dad, my mum and I went to an auto shop and and got my car some cushion (is it called cushion or seat covers?) and tinted the windows. Twice the owners spoke Chinese with us, which was replied with blur faces by us. They thought we were Chinese. Blame these sepet eyes~! Wuahahaha XD



There were 5 guys working on my car~! My car must feel like those celebrities getting fussed at for a show hahaha



This is a free gift from the auto shop. Cute kan? Looks like kereta kura-kura hoho I wonder why its so pricey?  It can't move on it's own, doesn't work on batteries, etc. Guess that's why they give it out as free gifts because nobody would buy them XD  

I want to do much more for my car... maybe next time when I have extra $$$. Oh ya, can you guess who paid for the seat covers and tint?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Daddy~!

I seriously am such a money sucking leech~! I swear I will pay you back dad. Next year, for sure. Little by little. You know the saying... sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit bah hoho

9 comments:

Lee Pei Shi said...

judith!!! hahaha lucu o durg ckp cina sm kmu..msti smart sdh keta huhuhu..
tp tu free gift mmg cute XD
jgn mls2 p skola..rjin2 hehe..

Munchkin said...

dua kali lagi tu dorang tesilap ckp cina... adedede manada smart... stakat kasi tinted sama tukar seat cover jak huhu

dudu said...

wowowo..haha..ingt ko tmbah syp..hehehe

dudu said...

wowowo..haha..ingt ko tmbah syp..hehehe

BrokenSatellite said...

ba, judith.bila mau kasi sa a free ride dlm kreta baru ko tu? ho ho ho~

Munchkin said...

kita jln2 pusing2 d sekitar rumah ko la muahahahaha

Munchkin said...

kita jln2 pusing2 d sekitar rumah ko la muahahahaha

donbritney said...

wahhhh...bila la dpt makeover keta my uncle this...wuwuwu

Munchkin said...

hihihi ko makeover la don, pastu bw sa jln2 hoho