Navigation

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bluek~!

Upon chatting with an old friend way back from primary school, I got a little bit puzzled and a bit annoyed at the same time.

On 2 different occasion, she said something that rendered me speechless.

#1, She asked me what I was doing during my last semester break. I said I did nothing, went nowhere (no allowance~!) but stayed at home watching tv, fb-ing and taking care of my sister's baby. She responded with this, "Awww... little Judith has grown mature!!! Way to go, nurture that mother instict in you!"

WTH???

#2, I was at home with my brother. Parents were out and I was supposed to put food in my brother's belly before he goes to work. So, during our chat, I said I have to go because I have to cook for my brother. She responded,

"uish..pidith masak..adakah ini tanda tanda ko mo suda dewasa untuk menjadi ibu yang baik??jeng..jeng..jeng"

WTH WTH WTH WTH???

To you, it may sound normal but to me, it's like a giant brick wall falling into me. When I was in primary school I was very childish and would merajuk so much with this friend. We haven't met for years and throughout the years, I think I've changed la kan... Everybody goes through that transformation. She can't expect me to be the same old grumpy kid~!

Besides, me taking care of babies and kids do not make me mature. Ok, maybe a little. For the most, the experience made me more responsible.

 I will not hate this friend, I will not chase her with pitchforks and torches... I will however, try to explain to her nicely.... maybe. huhuhu

6 comments:

Lee Pei Shi said...

sot mulut tu pmpuan wuwuwuw..
sbr ya :P

Munchkin said...

ntahlah... dia rasa sa btl2 masi bdk2. heran sa. teruk btl ka time sa skula rendah ah? hehe

Ai.Zuhair said...

apa yg kwn ko cakap tu mungkin ada btulnya.....ngengengnege

BrokenSatellite said...

maybe she is the yang stuck in time.
and expect everyone to be like her.
hahahah

donbritney said...

ble sy panggil ko BABU ka Judith..wakakaka=p

Munchkin said...

slash: itu kisah dulu2 la... skrg len sda hohoho cis

jacq: i suspect she doesnt know me like how she used to, that's why she sees me as a childish grumpy kid like before muahahaha XD

don: palui la ko don. bgs ko pggl sa kiut ka, comel ka... sa pggl ko c datuk kerepot.