Navigation

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I luv ice cream~!!!

I never knew people actually count sheeps when they can't sleep~! I thought it was just some cartoon thing... I just found out that a friend of mine does that when she can't sleep hoho I wonder if she dreams of sheeps hopping a fence too?

Another friend thinks a book is a sleeping pill. She will be in deep sleep before she turns to another page! <--Ninang la ni~!

Another amazing sleeper is Epa. She'll lie down on her bed and 10 seconds later, yep... she's asleep. Real Nobita-like hahahahahaha

As for me...



This is what you see on my bed~! No, I don't highlight my comics. My highlighters just happened to be there.

Sometimes I just cannot get myself to slumberland huhuhuhu Pure torture ok. So instead of tossing and turning in the dark, I read comics, novels, Reader's Digest or just do a couple of sudoku. If that doesn't do the trick, I'll just go downstairs and watch some tv or facebook.

Some people sleep with their eyes open (partially). Meme sleeps like that. She has tricked so many people unknowingly. People will talk to her and sheepishly turn around laughing as they realized that Meme is  actually sleeping.

Watched Fun Fun do that hehehe and I didn't tell her Meme was sleeping, just to see how far Fun2 would go. Teehee~!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In-class activity



My new rings and watch

If Mr. Zul saw this, he'd most probably send me to the councellor or worse still, he'll become my councellor himself!

I'd drag this person too~!



Dudu, the ink master~!

Practicum is fast approaching~! I kinda hate practicum... Grrr... Next week is the last week before going out for practicum. Hope for the best and pray that the 3months passes by swiftly and nicely~!

No comments: