Navigation

Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's hereeeee~!

Have you ever wished that your eye colour was more interesting? Like those orang putihs got blue, green, hazel eyes huhuhu It's no surprise that I have hohoho Wouldn't it be nice to change your eye colour once in a while?

I'm no orang putih, so I turned to contact lenses~! Some time back, I ordered a pair of lenses from http://www.vivifashion.blogdrive.com/ (the lenses there are pretty cheap~! Mine costs only RM24~! I can't believe it back then)

This is my first contact lense, so instead of going blue or purple... I decided to keep it low and chose brown lenses. Maybe later I'll be more adventurous and wear blue ones hehe



Lenses in bottles. I love playing with the camera. This picture focuses the bottles and makes the blog blur...



While this pic focus on the blog and make the bottles blur hoho

I'm so excited to wear this (kasian ba first time pakai contacts~!).

I have no idea how to insert the thing into my eyes hohoho had to ask my sister to teach me. It was scary huhuuuu I look like I wanted to poke my eye~! Once I inserted the lense, I cried rivers and waterfalls.




But once I get the hang of it, it gradually becomes easier to do.  And this is the end product~!



Yes, that's a pyjama. Sorry, I'm so not good with plucking my eyebrows~!!! My eyebrow looks like Shin Chan's~! teehee XD

It came out exactly like I wanted them to... The lenses are not so light in colour hoho It's not too obvious kan? But you know that it's there.

Hehehe when the allowance comes (which probably will come next year... :( damn it), I think I'll buy another one, a blue or green one hehehe

Happy weekend, people~!!! Which I'm spending at home hohoho pathetic but I'm content.

Babai~!!!

4 comments:

Lee Pei Shi said...

ui jud..magic lense..murah la ko pnya..
yearly disposal ni kan! :D

Munchkin said...

iya yearly~!!! kalo pndi jaga dia bilang huhuhu mari guna magic lense beramai2~!

Lee Pei Shi said...

T_T mls mo cuci2..

ViviFashion said...

Thank you very much for writing about my blogshop!~