Navigation

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Checel~!

My sister and I leeched on our aunt and uncle hehehe They belanja-ed us at Promenade for their daughter's birthday huhuhuhu I was embarrassed to go alone (they were supposed to have dinner themselves but Checel asked me to come hehe) but my sister came to my rescue~! (she thick faced-ly asked my aunt to be belanja-ed! <--- super polution of the English Language!)


Behold, the power of a blogger~! Muahahahaha

Because it was kinda last minute, I didn't get to bring a camera with full battery... haiya. I decided to snap pictures without the flash in hopes to save the battery. But it made the pictures blurry... T_T



Sister, birthday girl & cousin Jessie. Jessie was coincidently there (dating huahuahuahua).

BUT, I made sure I snapped the food with flash hehehe I'm twisted hohoho I know.

So, we got there at around 7.50pm and straightaway made a beeline towards the buffet.



My appetizer. Some fruits, sushi, salami and salad. (Bell pepper, cucumber and long beans are the only veggy I eat~!) I never knew salami would taste oh-so-wonderful~! Yummy~!



My main course

It doesn't look like much but I can assure you it's very good~! At buffets, I usually try to take a small portion of every single thing (except.... yeah, veggies!) and my plate ends up looking like this huhuhu Did you notice my rice is actually 2 different rices? The one on the left is nasi ayam and the one on the right is our usual steamed rice. I didn't see the chicken rice before huhuhu



Dessert~! >.<

My favourite part of meal~! hehehe they have lots and lots of selection here, I totally went crazy hehe Rambang mata ooo... It's not only a feast for my appetite, but it was also a feast for my eyes. The desserts are very pretty and well made. Conveniently, they were cut in small proportions (so we can try every single cake!).

From appetizers, main course and dessert, Promenade offers a kaleidoscope of choices. Plus, the staff was friendly and helpful hoho

All this is possible because...


The birthday girl

This girl asked me to come. Happy Birthday Chechel~! And ofcourse aunty and uncle who belanja us hohoho

4 comments:

Lee Pei Shi said...

judith...
ni ka uncle n auntie ko yg slalu kena lottery
wuwuwu..jelesnya

Munchkin said...

dorang la tu... huhuhu jeles ooo... camana buli gitu lucky o...

Lee Pei Shi said...

judith..mo pengsan o first day kuliah
malangnya nasib kena cuci kakaka..

Munchkin said...

benci sa~! sakit kaki sa cis... benci sa kena bebel2 jak...