Navigation

Thursday, December 31, 2009

This is my last post...

... of the year. hehe : p

Huuuu… I can’t believe 2009 is about to close its curtains. 2009 went by so fast. It was new year 2009, my 1st practicum, Kris Allen won American Idol, assignments, H1N1 came, 2nd practicum, exam, Tiger Woods cheated on his wife, haik… it’s going to be another new year lagi~!

My 2009 Recap:

I’ve always wanted people to ask me, “Do you wanna hear the good news or the bad news?” Then I’d say, “Bad news.” Hohoho



So that’s why, I’ll recap on the bad things first.

a) In January, I had to retake my calculus exam.


Was worried like hell.



b) At the same time, I had some problems with the hostel. The lecturer was such a bitch snob. Wanted her ass to be kissed. Ceh, I'm no ass kisser. <--- very-very harsh but this is how I feel about her huhu


c) Again, with the hostel. You see our hostel is divided into 2, the one below the hill and the one on the hill. We lived in the below hostel and were asked to move to the hostel on the hill. Huu… our stuff is not sedikit okay… And then in the middle of semester, our room was told to be emptied and we had to move to the upper floor. Grrr…


d) I missed The Cheapskates trip to Sipadan Island~! I was saving for my HK trip.


e) HK trip cancelled~! Due to H1N1. Double boo~! Kasian...


f) Had butterfingers and dropped the car key into a dirty and smelly drain~!


g) Practicum is hell. 2009 gave me 2 practicums~!!! T_T


With my year 2 kids hohoho

h) Allowance in lump-sum. 6 months worth of allowance is given in one go. WTH?!




Since then, I found myself so broke, I can practically see my purse shrink like a raisin. I think there’s even a spider web inside. That's how poor I am huuuuu....


i) MQA. Money suckers and time killer~! I hate... making folders from Semester1 was a pain in the ass. At that time we weren't pushed to complete our folders (so being the lazy students we are, we didn't).


j) Quit Japanese class : ( I wanted to learn more but what to do, the place was far and money continued to go extinct in my world.




Haih… feel so down la typing about things that bothers me….

These kept me up throughout the year~!
a) Got myself a new handphone and digital camera~!

b) Participated in KAGUM at Johore.



Panas... hehe Nora looks like someone from Southpark~!

Shame on me, I don’t know what KAGUM is (Kejohanan …somethingsomething... Malaysia). Basically all the wakil from each Institut Perguruan in Malaysia will compete with each other. Sort of like the IP Olympics. I participated in badminton.


My doubles partner, Scholastica.

I think her name is cool. We lost, but it was a great experience. Though she's younger than me, we had a blast chatting, gossiping and we love to eat~!!!



Our captain in red~!

c) A Night to Remember~!
Our Maths Dinner huhuhu I was not expecting much when I booked the hotel party room but I was utterly surprised at the stage (can I call it that hehe), it was beautiful, with the lights and all.


Obviously taken from Elly's fb



I seriously thought they would just make the 'A Night to Remember' with polystrene. But nooo.... hehehe it was pretty~!


I won the game~! hehehe where you have to stop dancing when the music stops huhuhu

d) Played violin for the first time in my life~! I like playing the violin huhuhu But piano is my love.




e) I turned 22~!



I murdered Mr. Krabs. Spongebob is now my slave huohoho

f) Worked at my dad’s rubber plantation site (hahaha he just started to plant the rubber plants!)


The makeshift bridge was scary~! But still can pose there huhu

g) Started Japanese Language class~! Enrolled with Cory, Dudu, and Epa. Yoshie sensei was very animated and everything she does is cute hohoho




h) Moved out from the historic hostel into an apartment with 5 of my friends.

i) Planned some trips with friends and family for 2010. Hope nothing goes wrong, no epidermic like swine flu, whale flu or something will break out.




j) My sister gave birth to a baby girl, Davienna~! Now I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew huhuhu



My sister and Davienna~!

I hope 2010 will be an even more wonderful year~! (I hope my daruma doll works~! Ngiahahaha) Have a happy, eventful, great new year 2010~! <3

I think life is like a road. Through each turn, hills and road blocks, its best shared with friends and family. And sometimes strangers too... incase our car broke down and we need to hitch-hike~!



I <3 this pic, I dunno why huhu It's like we were searching for Mr. Krabs together.


3 comments:

epa_is_fred said...

wor.bejodoh o sma2 post psl 2009.hahaha.

Munchkin said...

terpaksa la ko kasi tggl c fred ni muahahaha mn post ko, xpun...

Ai.Zuhair said...

Panas... hehe Nora looks like someone from Southpark~!

- refers to Kenny XD