Navigation

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm suddenly strucked by reality


Time flies? Huhuhu

Urgh... the ugly truth, or whatever you may call it. Class starts next week~!

Upon reading Jamilah's blog, I realized that time for my carefree days are ticking away... huhuhu : (

No more lazy-ing all day, internet 24/7, free home food... That's not gonna happen in the coming weeks. Geez...

The thing I hate will come the week after the new semester starts, practicum~! If there's one thing that ticks me off more than rude drivers, it's practicum. haih... practicum sucks.   

Well, on a side note, New Year is fast approaching~! The start of a new day, some people call it. A day to make a resolution, start doing something new, abandon a bad habit, ... just to get a fresh start at life.

Me?




I just want my school holiday~! Teehee... Let's tangkap the time~!

No comments: