Navigation

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fancy a drive?

I remember the feeling of driving a car for the first time. It was so fun and self-satisfying~! Long, long time ago, my sister and I used to sneak behind my dad and drive our car (a green Mitsubishi Gallant, not the new version, the really old one!) and tried reversing it, stop and making it go forward into the garage. ohohohoho

I was 13 years old when I first drove the car just reverse and forward again and again~! Such an adrenaline rush~! (both because of the excitement of driving and you'll never know when dad would wake up from his afternoon nap!). Gradually, I got braver and drove around the housing area just round and round and round... : )

So, when I first got my lisence, I was proud to drive my mom or sister around hohohoho My mom and sister was happy to let me, I always wondered why they didn't want to drive. Ceh, such an innocent thought huhu

Nowadays, I'm so sick of driving. So much that to even move the car is such a hassle to me. If I had a little sister or brother, I'd ask him/her to drive me around muahahahaha



The driver

You see, we have 4 cars in our household and we have such a small space for parking and we have to stack the cars in 2X2 manner. So, when my brother's car is parked infront and my sister's car is blocking him, guess who is told to go and move the car? Yeah, you guessed right, moi.



Driving in the rain. I was at a parking lot waiting for my mom hoho



Huhuhu my sister's car is seriously over-pooh-ed.

I wonder how is it to be driven around. I think being an heiress is such an incredible thing~! Tons of money, have drivers to drive you around and pick you up, people to do everything for you... wow~! Huuuuu... just dreaming about it is wonderful~!

No comments: