Navigation

Sunday, December 6, 2009

BWF Sunrise Grand Finals

Yeah for Malaysia~! We took the women's singles, women's doubles and the men's singles. ohohoho They must have tons of money to buy Christmas clothes lah now huhu *drowning in a green pool of jealousy* Compared to me, I'm so broke~!!!

I think it's a silly thing for the maktab, eh, Institut Perguruan to pay our allowance in lump-sum. they paid our allowance of 6 months in one go~! dei, my account balance is RM10 and i still have to pay my broadband and our new rumah sewa (will post a post about this later hehe) XD mati hidup balik pun masi x dapat bayar huhu



Playing badminton in Likas badminton court. This hall is where last year's BWF Sunrise Grand Finals was held at. I don't know why I didn't go but I regret it so so so so so much~! Btw, why was the hall in Johore seems empty? so many empty seats eventhough it was the final~!



Fred looks like he died next to a bear Huahahahaha

Aaaargh I'm doing nothing at home (eat, sleep, internet, tv; that's all i do~!) I miss playing badminton and tennis la guys ohohoho

Congratulations once again to the Malaysian badminton team~!

No comments: