Navigation

Friday, December 18, 2009

6 days to Christmas~!



It's definitely around the corner. I haven't been out much but I saw a large Christmas tree at the entrance of Karamunsing. Why it was there, blocking the pathway to enter the mall, I do not know. It was pretty, I know that. huhu I'm sure other places like 1Borneo and Warisan Plaza who is big on decorating had already done their revamping. Maybe I'll go and see it for myself.


I'm so lazy these days, even to go out and buy some tausa piang for teatime is such a hassle for me hoho Maybe I kepunan, wanted to eat that tausa so bad, I fell on my bum and broke my brother's chair huhu sure blame it on the tausa hehe maybe I should go out and jog instead hoho


How in hell I broke this chair, I don't know. Is this a wake up call? Perhaps.

This year is pretty gloomy. A gloomy Christmas. *big sigh* Even the tv shows are not Christmassy. Maybe the biggest reason for my gloomy days are the extinction of money in my world. I sure regret some things I've done with my money but... there's no turning back now.



To this man in red, my house doesn't have a chimney but you can knock on my window~!

4 comments:

babyz.. said...

knock..knock..knock..santa clause here..hohohoho...merry christmas..

Munchkin said...

Wuah... ko jd santa sda ka amyee ohohoho bgla xmas present yg betul huhuhu mau mau mau mau mau mau~!!!

epa_is_fred said...

pokok kamu ka tu?wah!!

Munchkin said...

Bukanlah pa, tu gambar sa cari di yahoo images hohoho christmas tree rumah kami lampu dia rusak sda hahaha