Navigation

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Milo ping? (and pretty toilets hehe)

Ohohoho as I'm typing, I just sipped my milo sejuk (I call it that)~!!! wuhuuuuu absolute satisfaction~! Instead of wallowing in self-pity, I decided to enjoy a nice cup of milo sejuk. <3 <3 <3 Milo sejuk~!!!


<3

It's super easy to make hehe Put some milo in the cup along with susu pekat/sugar (whichever you like) and pour cold water. Voila~! You're done. In my case, I like to put some more milo on top hehe

This is silly, teaching people how to make milo. The other day, my mum dissed a certain cooking magazine because they were teaching people how to fry fish. "Who doesn't know how to fry a fish?!", my mum said incredulously.

Epa likes milo. She said it's so yummy yum yum but it makes her poo hard. lol That's not the case for me, milo sejuk makes me go visit the toilet (I already have the urge to do #2 now hoho).

I googled for pretty toilets and what I noticed that people make all sorts of interesting urinals for men but none for women.


 
Dreamt of skiing? Why don't take a dump and sky at the same time?


Shell shaped. Wonder if you lean close and put your ear beside the opening, can you hear the crashing of waves on the beach?



Looks pretty scary and dirty~!



Oh look, one of her teeth is gold-coloured~! Don't forget to smile while you pee guys, you can pay for your picture at the entrance. Gah... wouldn't that be freaky~!



His shirt is cute~! Pandaaaaaa~!



Comes with live fish too~!



Naughty~!



School toilet, maybe?



I'd imagine Barn Buddy's office toilet is like this hoho


My fav~! Bling toilet huhuhu

Imagine cleaning this baby.... XD

Most of the pictures I took from this site huhuhu http://nowthatsnifty.blogspot.com/2009/05/unique-and-strange-toilets-and-urinals.html There's even a dissapearing toilet~! Go check it out huhu

p/s: Dunno why the pictures wont go to the center...

3 comments:

Lee Pei Shi said...

wa tandas tu..mantap la!! hahaha

anum amir said...

judith!!!sya mau tnds begitu!!! mo suh farid bt tnds rumah kmi gtu la nti.hahahaha.amin!

Munchkin said...

pei shi~ huhuhu bgs ko kasi buat sa satu... yg ada camera tu haha

jamila~ wuah, kalo tnds rumah kmu yg bling2, ari2 sa tumpang tnds kmu hehe