Navigation

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally???

Let's face it, I never win contests.

I suck at making slogans.

Never had good luck.

Not creative enough.

Kit Kat contest, Maggi contest, Walls contest, you name it, I never win any.

4D? Hmmmph... yeah, right.

My dad is luckier, he won Shell's more kilometer contest. He won RM300 worth of gas.

Me? *Big sigh*

So, I was surprised when I saw this while eating ice-cream~!!! ohohohoho

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Weeeeee~!

I finally won something???

Oh wait a minute, let's take a closer look at that thing~!




WTH~!!!
30th September was centuries ago~!

What kind of luck is this?!
T_T

3 comments:

Munchkin said...

testing, buli comment sda kaini? ohohoho

Lee Pei Shi said...

hahaha blh sdh judith..adui lucunya..dpt ice cream..tp expired da tu contest :P

Munchkin said...

haish... tu la. Memang sa teda luck yang meletup2~!!! Tu la kalo cabut undi di class pun sa namau mewakili group sa muahahaha