Navigation

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Freaks me out~!

If you've been my passenger before, you'll know that when I drive, I'm very noisy hahaha not noisy chitchatting but noisy cursing other drivers hohoho

I hate rude drivers.


I just don't have the courage or boldness to let it out like this uncle hohoho

Gah... Here's my top 10 drivers that I hate (I can only think to 10~! >.<)
They're not in chronological order huhu I just typed as I recalls the a**hol*s that raged me : )

1. Drivers talking on a cellphone or talking with the passengers.




Most of the time, people who talks on the cell would slow down like reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly slow down, an L driver puts them to shame. Does handsfree rings a bell?

2. Changing lanes without giving out signals.




The signal was made with a purpose you know. I hate it that when I'm going 90km/hour on the highway and suddenly there's a car swerving into my lane. Geez~! It freaks me out okay. What's more, the dude casually drives ever so slowly in front of me. WTH!!!!!

3. Perasan he's going over the speed limit. Drives slowly on the right side of the road. What makes it worse? Another car driving slowly on the left side (he's not doing anyting wrong though, he IS on the left side). So, the two cars drive side by side, leaving you no choice but to follow their stride. : (

4. Drivers who wants to sniff my butt so much. They go so fast, eventhough the left lane is completely car-less they don't wanna overtake me. I say, sniff my butt j*ckas*~! I ain't changing lanes for you.



Too close for comfort

5. There was this one time, the car was moving slowly so in my logic mind, I overtake him lah. Then, the car suddenly moved so fast, like the driver was suddenly blessed with super driving skills and started to sniff my butt (no.4 once again). After so long, (I wasn't going to budge!) he finally overtake me and went way ahead, but not before giving me a look that says 'You pathetic girl, eat my fart!'.

6. Mean drivers are everywhere~! I remember when I still got that red P sticker, they like to stare like I'm some kind of retard. As far as I know, I didn't do anything wrong. Back then, whenever my mom was driving the car, she would take down the stickers huhuhu

7. Drivers who takes too much space to park. Some would park his car using 2 parking lots.




Speaking of parking, huh... getting a parking spot in KK is a headache! I once drove to Segama and went round and round looking for a parking spot. My mum and I decided to just go home without ever leaving the car~! hohoho



Wouldn't this be nice?

8. Car that makes too big of a noise. It annoys me to the max~!

9. Drivers who drives on the shoulder of the road. What's the hurry? Everyone needs to hurry too ba... I hate it that I'm so skema and gets bullied by people who makes their own lane (shoulder of road). T.T

10. Lastly, I hate the road. The roads here is full with pot-holes and its uneven, sometimes I'd feel roadsick (if I'm not the one behind the wheel) travelling around.

Hehehehe I do make some of the offences I listed. I try not to because I become irate when others do it huhu



I just hope nobody would flash me the finger~! (>.<)


Warning: If you're tired and sleepy, don't drive~! Please take a break and get some rest. Value your life (and the people who are counting on you for their life).

2 comments:

anum amir said...

gmbr paling last tu bt sy teringat yg kami sendri2 p praktikum teda farid.hahaha.penah 0rg tunjuk gitu tus nisa bls balik.hahahahahaha!

Munchkin said...

muahahahaha trus sa teingat crita ko jamila hehe nnt ko driving bgs2 ah huhuhu nnt kena tunjuk jari tu XD