Navigation

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Should I...?


Should I use this ringgit note?

Money is not sufficient in my life (there's a rumour that our allowance will be given in March~!!! Till then, I shall eat sup rumput~! T________T)

This RM50 is a speacial note because it is made to comemorate our nation's 50th independence. If you look closely, it's not the average 50 note.



Special features of this note

There's a writing beside the 50 (low, middle part) that says 1957-2007. Then there's the 50 logo on the upper right area. Mine is so speacial, look at the serial number. If you read it from behind, it's 1957~!!!

I don't know why I kept this thing in the first place. Thought it was special and I should have it hoho And... I secretly thought that if I were to sale this RM50 note later (like in 2020) somebody will buy it from me with a higher value than this note holds. Say... like RM50 000 for this note~! muahahahaha yeah, yeah wishful thinking.

I'd be so rich, I'd wipe my ass with money.





So the dilemma is... should I or should I not use this special (potentially will make me rich in 2020!) RM50 note?

Haiyaaaaa... I'm in dire need for money~!!!

On a different note (pun! XD), hehe my sister paid me RM50 to iron her working clothes for a week~! 4 baju kurungs only~!!! (4, because it was Monday night. Only 4 more days of work for her)



Hmmm... in order to save my special edition RM50 note, maybe I should ask my brother if he needs help ironing his clothes hohoho

Or...

Do YOU need help ironing??? Price is negotiable~! >.<

3 comments:

Lee Pei Shi said...

ui ko ada $50!!!
sy tggal $20 judith T_T sedih o..

Munchkin said...

$50 tapi suda bikin bayar buku mr.henry. Aduh~!

Lee Pei Shi said...

T_T sy pun..sy korek duit sy td byr bukunya..