Navigation

Sunday, May 9, 2010

In a nutshell : )

30.04.2010 marks the end of practicum number 3 for me huhuhu

It really was a rollercoaster ride. Some ups and downs with the occasional loops. The ups being my observations finished rather quickly, school food was inexpensive and yummy (minus the oil-infested nasi goreng) and the teachers in the school were very nice.

Roti telur, bandung cincau, cendol. Guess which drink is mine? Muahaha of course the pink one~! XD


My other fav. drink here, kitchai ping~!


The downs were my students... haish. Very noisy and wouldn't hand in their works. One very down the hill moment was when a certain lecturer hurt my feelings. Not going to bother telling it here lah. : (


My Mathematics class. This was on Saturday, only a handful of pupils came. Another down --- two Saturday classes for me this practical.


Playing the 'Maths Race' game in class. This class makes me want to be observed everyday because when it comes to me being observed, they suddenly transform into angels (in disguise of course!). I'm always thankful that they behave really good during observations.  


Jarod and Abba. The quiet one and the one who is always late. My class usully is the first class in the morning and Abba would always come late, dragging his tired-equipped school bag, as if he just came back from a flight from London.

So, anyway, my students were very nakal right? Last Friday we decided to have a little party, sort of like a farewell party.




The guys trying to pop the 'champagne' hohoho They even put some mentos in.

I was quite overwhelmed because I wasn't expecting it to be quite sad. But yeah, the boys and girls shed some tears, gave me presents eventhough I specifically told them not to give me anything. Some gave letters too.


I'm teaching them how to camwhore.

One letter says , 'Terima kasih cikgu kerana mengajar kami dengan lemah lembut.' Hahaha if ever I was gentle. I think everytime I go to class, I was always nagging and shouting at them. Oh yeah, one thing I've learnt this practical was that my voice is not so loud afterall. With two lecturers telling me that, it ought to be true.


This is a gift from Osman and yes, it is a Ferrero Rocher~! Among others, I received cute teddy bear keychains, a tutu wearing mushroom keychain, pens, biscuits, a pretty notebook, etc.


In the end, the class followed me until I reach the Staff Room. huhuhu very touching~!


Dudu looks like she wants to poo hahaha

During my practical, Dudu, Fun2 and I went to the beach, we were caught in a traffic jam and decided to unwind at the beach huhuhu


Looks like a UFO is coming

We were just in time for the sunset. It was beautiful, I love sunsets hohoho


According to Dudu, there's a bowing man and a slender lady in the cloud. Can you spot them?


Makan time in Year4~! This is my English class.


Arrynchia, Kevenia, Adam and Willsie. I sweae, Arrynchia looks like this in every picture. Wahahaha She's actually a very quiet girl in class.


See, there's Arrynchia again. Arrynchia, me, Britney and Adam. 

My English class is pretty okay. At first, they wouldn't keep still and listen to my instructions. But overtime, they learnt to listen.


Wakakakakakakaka~!


The bitten heart. Thanks Fun for biting my heart and giving me that smug look hoho


Altogether now, "Awww...." You guys are in our hearts too~!


I uploaded this picture just to prove what I said earlier. Why didn't I canwhored with Arrynchia???


This is a gift from Cassendra. It's a teddy bear that says 'Best Teacher'. Thanks~!!! : 3



I got an earring too.

Haha you can't really see the earrings


Nah, much more clear.


: ( Yes Adam, it ended too soon!


This is the frame we got the school. Thanks Epa for the idea.


We can't see it but we're standing infront of the table the four of us shared. The teachers prepared a feast for us, which was really super nice of them. We received gifts from the teachers too~!



One thing that I'm thankful for is this magnetic nametag. No more holes on my clothes~! This thing is expensive for a nametag (RM15-RM18) but its worth every cent. It's easy and clean. It's really easy to put them on hohoho but there's always a possibility that this is going to happen...


She was being observed that day too~!!! Wahahahahaha I was so close to not telling her that her nametag is upside down but... decided against it. Kesian ba odia kena observe lagi tu... : )

No comments: