Navigation

Monday, May 31, 2010

Kupi Mahal (Overpriced Coffee hoho)

Semester 7 is over~! Exams were a whole lot of crap. I was blabbering thoughout my papers. I just hope the lecturers find some sympathy marks in my essays~! I didn't study enough hoho

The day before the exam, I was still watching movies on Hallmark and watching shows on KBS haha totally not freaking over exams.

No, 1D2N is not a cartoon huhu

This is a great site if you wanna know more about '1 Night 2 Days' hoho http://mforum2.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=428088 Basically the guys will go to towns or islands in South Korea to promote the specialty of the place. No hotels though, they will play games to determine whether they will sleep inside or outside, to get food or to get money. This show is really funny. Whoever likes to just laugh out loud (like me), you should watch this show~!


The 'Don't Move!' game.


Everybody, this is Sangguen~! Mascot of 1N2D. I like all of them but if I have to pick one favorite, it will be Sugeun~!

1 Night 2 Days airs on Friday (2320) and Sunday (Rerun 1720). Channel 303 KBS huhuhu I'm officially their promoter hahaha

So anyway, after the exam was over, I, Cory, Dudu and our pimp Don went out to watch Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time.


I remember years ago when I was playing the game. It was fun and challenging, so challenging that I didn't finish the game haha I got stuck in a scene for a long time and just... stopped. What a shame~!



I thought the movie was great~! But Cory thinks it's very similar to another movie, Next.


All those hanging and running on walls was my favourite part~!



The actions were very much similar to the game (it's magic how I still remember the actions despite all the years, come notes for the exam, I can't remember squat~!)


Meoww~!!! Ngiahahahaha

If you haven't watched it yet, what are you waiting for??? Spend RM5 in Growball Cinemax (if you're a student hehe---gah, next year I won't be able to watch movies for as low as RM5 no more~!)

That same day, Don belanja-ed us at a very expensive coffee place. I seldom come here because, yeah, I'm not a pimp like Don. Kidding, kidding... Don is not a pimp. He teaches in tuition classes so he has the $$$ to buy all these stuff. I'd love to peek at his perfume closet~! There's a rumour that says he only buys quality perfume nowadays hoho

We want to rob him.


Waaaa kids nowadays so rich ooo...


3 of us ordered this~! I can't remember the name... erm... chocolate something something.


Yummy~!


Kanak-kanak riang a.k.a Cory


Dudu, the only one who actually ordered coffee~! Mocha something something huhu (seriously I can't remember the name!)

  I think when we go someplace, we should try out its speacialty. Like when we go to Secret Recipe, we should eat the cake, Pizza Hut --- pizza, etc but this time, I strayed from my objective. What to do, I love chocolate more than coffee~!

Thanks again Don~!


Wishing everybody around Sabah,
.
.
.
.
.
Kotobian Tadau Tagazo do Kaamatan~!

2 comments:

donbritney said...

i loooikkeeee....sedap 2 chocolate chip bha nama dia 2..ekekeke...bukan full nem la...ekekeke...hurrmmm..next time kamu lagi blnja sy k..ekekeke...ohoiiii...rajin tul update blog=p

Munchkin said...

oh itu plak nama dia don... hohoho nex time p mo try lain lagi la.

buli ba don, next year ah blanja ko wakakakaka