Navigation

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I need you now...

Lady Antebellum is awesome~! I like their songs so much~! (stars in my eyes) hohoho



I have 'Need You Now' in repeat hoho I do that when I like a certain song. I listen to it over and over again until I memorize the lyrics. Check out their other songs on YouTube. I love them all~!




I think Dave (left, with guitar) is cute (if he looses the beard lah hoho) I only know Dave's name out of these 3. Not because I don't care for the other 2 (they're excellent singers btw) but because I was searching for 'Need You Now' guitar tutorial and voila, Dave personally gives a guitar tutorial for the song! It's in YouTube huhu


At the Country Music Awards (I think!)

Okay enough about my recent obsession.

Isn't it funny that when you're in class/work and you're dreaming over that semester break and then finally when semester break is here, it bores you to death?


Atleast they're happy.

School holidays excites me but I don't like being in one. Maybe because home is not far from where I study and I see my family often. That's why school break bores me. AND... I hardly go anywhere. Since the semester break started, the farthest that I went was to Kepayan (this morning) to pick some mangoes from my uncle's house.

Haha I'm practically saying that my life is boring.

I swear I'll do something this Saturday.

Maybe. <--- too lazy to confirm hehe

2 comments:

amoeba_hanu said...

haih tu la bh tu..klu tia cuti mo cuti...skali cuti boring plak kan...hmmmm

mn ko jmp ne kmpln??lucu ne nmny...hahaha

Munchkin said...

hahaha lama sda ni kumpulan ni. 2006 lagi hohoho sa dgr need you now d radio trus cari d youtube la huohohoho