Navigation

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Too much spare time~! Haha

Not that I don't like free time~! It's precious yet slaps boredom accross my recently blackhead infested face.

Haven't been updating much because yeah, all I did these past few days were lounging around my house. Wuargh~!

My activities were... (don't have to be in a suspense mode, they're normal activities)


Baking~! Explored new ingredients for the filling. Aside from choc chips, we inserted our all time favourite sweet. Haw flakes~!


Too lazy to take my own pic, I got this pic from http://nummynims.wordpress.com/2009/05/28/
Sometime my sister and I would call this the gula-gula Amen (Amen candy) because the shape is very similar to the bread we get from the holy communion.

The cake was yummy~! Even with no cream, it was finger licking good. Another thing I did was helping my sister colour her hair. Yes, we are thrifty people~! Hoho


Behold~! My colouring prowess~! My fingers are short and gumuk (thick)~! I always blame them when I can't play the guitar well (not blaming my nonexistent musical talent at all haha).


Her idea of steaming her hair. Creative~!

She's having her PTK exam today. Goodluck sis~!

P/s: Her  hair turned out pretty ok. Who's next? Wakakaka

3 comments:

Lee Pei Shi said...

me! sy mo judith..mcm mn tu cara mo stim rmbut?
psl PTK..bru ja dadi sy ambil td pagi..kcewa dia judith..dia blg bhbs dia baca tp tda kuar kakakakaka....
ketawa o kmi :-/ jahat kan hihi

Munchkin said...

hoho stim rmbt guna plastic bag, ko try la~! hahaha

PTK... sa x plak tny kakak sa. Kasian eh dadi ko~!!! kecewa trus kena kasi ktwa lg... adededeh

Lee Pei Shi said...

ba..mo try ni tau..balut ja ka trus pndai pns sendiri kakaka..syok eh tgk tu plastik..
tu la ba kcian jg dadi sy..biar la..blh ulang lg kakakakaka :P