Navigation

Thursday, June 17, 2010

FML~! Haha

You all know I don't go out much these days, right? Haha I went out 2 and 1/2 hours ago. The plan was:

  1. Take out some money from ASB.
  2. Help my sister post her letter.
  3. Go to Suria to buy tonight's 2130 Toy Story 3 (3D) tickets for me and my sister.
  4. Go to Karamunsing to cash deposit some money to pay for my insurans.
  5. You're done, go home~!
Loooooooooong sigh~!

First, the computer were offline so I couldn't take out some money. Thankfully, I had some money with me that I can use to pay for my insurance. Okay now proceed to agenda #2. Mailing a letter. It was done swiftly.

Agenda #3 was a disaster~! I arrived there to 20 meters of people lining up to buy the tickets. Grr... Then when I finally got to the counter (after 20 minutes of queuing!!!), there were no more seats for the show. Tomorrow's show was full too~! Sure there were seats but at the far end of the cinema~! I don't want that. With twitching eyebrows, I said 'Nevermind. Thanks.' and like a wounded soldier in battle, I dragged myself to the carpark. Half expecting more bad things to happen.

#4 Cash deposit money to pay insurance. I swear if the cash deposit machine was not in service, I'll probably kick it right there and then~! But it wasn't. No line too~! hohoho So I did this swiftly too. Suddenly, a makcik asked me to show her how to use the machine. I taught her, smiled, she thanked me and I was actually glad to help. When I was on the elevator to get to my car, I nearly bumped a pakcik. Then, I was reminded again that my day sucked.

#5 Going home. Check and now I'm doing this.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a beautiful and lucky day~!

P/s: Sabah people, we only have one cinema where we can watch 3D. Book your tickets 2 days before the show~! Gaaaah~!

No comments: