Navigation

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Little Red Book

No, not the blood donation booklet (I dunno where's mine!!!).



Yeehaa~! My passport to hopefully a wonderful and exciting experience. Will be travelling in a couple of days. Hohohoho 9 friends exploring the Philiphines~! With no guide. Ngiahahaha pretty bold of us since not one of us ever went there before huhu But I think our vacation will be hectic like a tour too~! We already planned where we wanted to go huohohohoho XD

Anyway, not gonna tell about that before we actually go there~! I'm afraid I'll jinx the vacation :p

When I went to get my passport, I didn't have a decent photo so I decided to take my picture there (my aunt works there, so I thought I can be all picky about the best picture I can possibly choose from).

My aunt works in a different department but she has friends here too. I was struck dumbfounded when a worker took me outside the imigration department, ask his friend to hold a blue piece of cloth behind me (as the background), shoved his camera in my face and snapped my passpot picture. Turns out they would take my picture outside~! WTH? Hahaha it was so funny. My ugly picture was not so funny though.


My passport picture was taken here~!

Then, we had to wait for 2 hours for my passport. So, we went upstairs to my aunt's office. She's in the marriage/divorce department. Funny how the two is processed at the same place. Imagine a couple getting married and then another couple getting divorced right there and then. Huhuhu pretty pathetic.


Bilik Pengupacaraan (Ceremony Room)


I thought the room was ok. My aunt says they're working on a garden wedding place just beside this room. Will be availeable next year, maybe.


Sooooo pretty~!

After that, my mom and I lounged around the immigration waiting for my passport. It was damn cold~!!! When I got my passport, we hurried home just to get stuck in yet another traffic jam. What a bummer~!

Anyway, I hope our trip will be fun, happy and memorable~! I'm not taking much money but I sure will take lots of pictures~! <3


No comments: