Navigation

Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's automatic

*I had this saved for a long time (since Feb) but never published it, I dunno why hohoho so now I'm publishing it!*

"Haih... tidak pandai suda sa bawa kereta manual ooo!" I seriously thought my brother was being silly when he said this just months after he bought his new automatic car.



I've only had my Myvi earlier this year. Last month I was driving my dad's manual Unser around KK and...
I sucked at it huhuhu T____T

May update = Now I'm fine driving manuals hohoho I just have to remind myself about the clutch -.-

I was so used to hit the brakes first before changing the gear from 'P' to 'D'~! Whereas when using a manual gear, you have to hit the clutch before changing the gear. Pelaziman la ni konon... Classical conditioning. Terbiasa proses-proses driving an automatic car. Pheww... Pavlov and his dog must be proud of me!


Haha~!

By the way, my brother told me and I read in the newspapers that fuel price is going up (again, sigh). WTH??? This makes me regret buying an automatic car. Grr... why do automatic cars eat a lot more than mauals?


lol literally costing an arm and a leg huhuhu

No comments: