Navigation

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Robin Hood wannabe~!

Ja jang~!

I've always thought that archery is fun. Holding the bow and shooting the arrow and all... huuuu it looked cool.

Cool... minus the bump hahahaha


Never thought I'd be black & blue over it~! T.T


This is from that night. (i) was right after I took off the harness... A little bit of pain sensation can be felt. (ii) was when we got home. I noticed there were another small circular bruise on top of the big one. Huhu (iii) was 2 hours after #ii, before I went to bed. Huhu We can see a lot of progression from (i) to (iii).


Hohoho day 2 and 3 freaked me out a little bit. It was huge and purplish in color~! Day 7 was a sigh of relief. I managed to hide it from my mum. My sister saw the bruise though, as I was trying to pick baby Ivy up.


I was so excited~! Maybe all the adrenaline was rushing in so I didn't really felt the pain hohoho


With the instructor. She was nice and helpful. Helped me to change the bow when she found out that I'm a lefty.



Dudu and I hohoho I look so sinister huhuhu


My shots~! Hahaha only one arrow was in the yellow region.


My self-explanation is that the bruises surfaced because my arm is not straight. Huhuhu When I let go of the string, it slapped against my arm, thus the bruises. I'm not sure about the small circular bruise though. Huhuhu kena hisap hantu???

Buuuuuut... I'd go again someday~! It was fun and exciting hohoho btw, we paid RM17 for 2 person (RM8.50 per person) for 40 arrows (20 per person). We got cheaper price because we used our student cards. Huhuhu better exploit that card more... can't use it anymore next year~!!!

2 comments:

BrokenSatellite said...

oh my. those bruises looked pretty bad.

Munchkin said...

it's nasty~!
the bruise is gone but there's a bulk where the bruise once were... grrr...