Navigation

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hooked on Moomoo

Hohoho I bought this last week and I just can't get enough of him~! Hahahaha Presenting.... MooMoo~!

I only have him on video... hoho forgot to take pics of him. Turn down your speaker because the sound of the aircond is deafening. It's like a blizzard is in the car~! Run MooMoo~!!! *ehem*



Reminds me of Onew huhuhu (Dudu will be delighted~!) Gosh, I might just name him Onew~!


Onew (I'm fighting the urge to say Onew oppa but realized I'm older than him hoho Damn all you young people~! XD Wish I could be 18 again. Ahh... 18 was fun) 

 
SHINee

Talking about SHINee, my absolute favourite song in the Lucifer album is Quasimodo and Life~! I want to use those songs in this blog but thus far haven't added any jukebox in here. Being an absolute idiot in technology and all (T.T) Tutorial please Encik Slash~! Or Adik Slash.. because I AM older than you~! Wahahahaha Gosh I'm older than everyone... major depression coming.

Take care everyone.

*UPDATED*

Thanks to Slash's swift actions, I now have a song on my blog~!!! FYI Slash, I tried compressing the thing but it's still 4mb in size hohoho Nvm, it's still pretty small. For Slash's put-a-song-on-your-blog tutorial, click here~! 

2 comments:

Ai.Zuhair said...

Done!!

Munchkin said...

TQVM~! hohoho managed to put a couple of songs in less than 10mins~!