Navigation

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wish list~!

Everybody wants something. Anything at all, even if you know that it's impossible, you still want it. Huhuuuu

So, to commemorate today's beautiful date, 10/10/10, I will reveal to you my wish list~! Ohohoho since I'm not going anywhere today... :( Home bound by choice, pathetic but yeah, that's me. : D

1. Travel to Japan / South Korea. I've been wishing this for the past 10 years. Ohohoho

Streets of Tokyo.

South Korea. Where I'd like to watch Dream Team live hahahaha

2. Watch a tennis grand slam match. Preferably the Roland Garros in Paris. Wow, it must be exciting to be there, experiencing all the action huhuhu If it's not tennis, watching a badminton match is also my wish.

Koo + Tan, watching them would be fun hoho

Nadal... hohoho the king of clay performing on clay is a must watch~!

3. Watch a live concert.
To be amongst the crown... wuuuuu :D

It doesn't have to be these guys (but if it's SHINee's concert, wahahaha I'd die in happiness). I want to be in Celine Dion's concert too... XD

4. To own some interesting gadgets. Right now I want the new iPhone 4 huhuhu and I've been wanting that Nintendo wii : )

5. To know how to wear makeup properly~! Argh... with my sepet eyes, it's double the trouble grr... maybe I should always go au naturale.. hahaha

These are only 5 of my long roll of wishes. Huhuhu Some I don't think I should share with others. Perhaps my biggest wish is that I will always be in good terms with my friends. I regret that whenever I see my friends from school, I always have nothing to say... not like those days when we were together. Well, I'm working on that~! If you're reading this, my friends from school, I'm going to greet you when I see you~! Huhuhu I hope I can hold on to that hohohoho
Anyway, I hope I can do half of these things before 12/12/12~!

1 comment:

Ai.Zuhair said...

dont worry judith. japan is a must!!!