Navigation

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Don't jump on the jetty

Hi gals and guys,

Yesterday I went to my 2nd island getaway, Manukan Island~!

Ecstatic upon arriving, we went on and tried to capture a jumping pose picture on the jetty. It was a first attempt success~! Hohohoho but...


Look at where my selipar jepun is at... XD 
Huhuhu posing with my rogue slipar.

Thank Heavens that the picture of us jumping turned out fine~!


Was waiting for the other boats to come so we can ask the boat driver for help huhuhu


My saivour~! Hohoho thank you Mr. Boat Driver~!

Whole again~!

Less than 10 minutes on the island and this slipper thing happenned. Did I mention that I forgot my purse too? Grr... thanks to Epa yg kurang comel for lending me some money~! Hohohoho Despite all that, I had a blast in Manukan... I'll post about this later~!

2 comments:

Ai.Zuhair said...

owh.. ni plk asal usul ceritanya.,, hehe

Munchkin said...

hahahahaha~! palui btl... nasib bek gmbr tu jadi. kalo x, sia2 slipar tu tejatuh