Navigation

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cursed chain of bad movies~!

I love going to the movies~! Hohoho but these past weeks kinda dampens my burning desire to watch movies in the cinema. "Why?" You asked, heh now I can read minds. Bravo~!

I was cursed with bad movies.

Either that or I don't have a good taste in movies. I like the former reason. Cursed was I, Dudu, Cory and Ninang. (Don, I'm not sure if you were cursed along or not hoho).

Emm... all of the comments I make here is purely from my thoughts and preferences so if you don't agree with me, it's not the end of the world. : )

The first movie was this,

Alpha & Omega

I'm all for animation but this one was... not cute, not funny, not my glass of beverage. Very awkward animation... it's just, wrong.

The second cursed movie,

La Americano... 

Nothing to say because this movie is absolutely terrible~! I used to think that 'Beowolf' was a bad movie but compared to this, Beowolf looks like an award winning movie. This is the worst movie I have ever seen. What were they thinking? I've never slept while in the movies but yes, I slept on this one, with my mouth open, mind you. Grrr...

We were even thinking of doing a movie marathon with this and Buried but cancelled due to this movie's awesome power to completely bore you to death dreamland.

You see, I'm a positive person. I thought that the third time's a charm but to my sorry ass, we watched this;

Buried starring Ryan Reynolds. 

I loved Ryan Reynolds in his sitcom, '2 guys and a pizza place' but this one is a masterpoop. The story was good but being in the coffin in the whole movie??? WTH?! Boy, this must be the cheapest movie budget ever, all he needs is a wooden box (coffin), a lighter, a cellphone, some stick lights, waterbottle and a snake. That's all. Like I said, the story is good but I think it would be better if there were flash backs when he was kidnapped or stories outside of the coffin. This was better than Alpha&Omega and The American though.

When will the chain be broken?! Haiya...  Good thing we didn't do a movie marathon before!

Movie #4~!

RED

Retired and Extremely Dangerous~! Hohoho this was the chain breaker. Finally~! About CIA retirees that are hunted... they're old but they still have the charisma to charm the audience. I like RED. hohoho Marvin is my fave character in this movie.

Movie #5

The other guys.

It wasn't great but it didn't suck too bad either. Well, after the trauma of watching 3 bad movies in a row, my expectations in movies falls drastically. It was funny but I think it was too long of a movie.

Movie #6

Reign of assassins

I love the love story in here~! Makes you wanna smile when the lovey dovey scenes come up. The story and fighting scenes was good. Only thing I was not sure why was, why don't they use Michelle Yeoh's real voice? It was a bit disturbing for me... but I still love the movie~!

By the way, a lot of Growball's chairs are broken. Fix it you guys~! I know they have replaced some new chairs but please, take care of the ones you haven't replaced too, especially in Hall 1.

OHOHOHO

6 comments:

Lee Pei Shi said...

sy rs sy tau napa..malaysian pnya mandarin len2 ckit tune..tdk standard hehehehe

Munchkin said...

hahaha pasal itu plak ka? bah, buli diterima la.. XD

Lee Pei Shi said...

ntah, sy mgarut ja tu judith hehehehe
wei, krm slm slipar d manukan :P

Munchkin said...

hahaha nasib bek dpt bek tu slipar hahaha

diariakuiman said...

The american paaaaliinnnng best.. haha

BrokenSatellite said...

RED! nice~

I love Marvin too.

"Bring out the PIG!!!!"

ahahahhaha.
he stuffed guns in his stuffed pig.