Navigation

Friday, December 24, 2010

Baked a cake

Hohoho if you're not familiar with me, Angie is my first niece. She is my big brother's eldest child.

9 days ago, she turned 5.

Aton and Angie


Baked a cake for her~! My mum & sister thinks I've put too much sodium bicarbonate (self-raising powder) and that they can smell it in the cake but I smell nothing~! Huhuhu maybe my sense of smell is rotting.


Here she is helping me making the fondant.


Got tired and took an unexpected nap like this. She was really sleeping, I thought she was bluffing but bluff she didn't~!


The product~! Hohoho it looks messy. I feel sorry for Angie because she had to endure this creation as her birthday cake.


But she said she liked it very much~! : D ...and no, we're not Chinese haha Angie picked that red cheongsam herself.

Sister in-law, Aton, Angie, Big bro. The happy birthday headband was too small for his head wakaka


Birthday girl blowing out her candles~! ---and Aton having a fit beside her. He wants to blow the candles too.

... and so his mum had to light the candles again just so he can blow it out.

I absolutely salute parents~! Taking care of kids are not easy. Or perhaps I'm just not gifted in that area. I am always a bit kind to them, giving them what they want and let them have their way huhuhu that's one way to let your head get stomped by their little feet XD

Anyway, it's Christmas Eve~! Merry Christmas to everyone and don't forget to leave the cookies and milk beside your Christmas tree~! HO HO HO

1 comment:

Lee Pei Shi said...

judith! bestnya smart o kek yg ko buat..mcm mn ba tu mau bt fondant utk fondant kek..pa jg ingredients nya..mcm plastisin kakaka :D