Navigation

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Karambunai Nexus Pool Villa hoho~!

You know what's the sunny side of having a working big brother? Hohoho he takes the maknae (I'm the youngest~!) out to places you've never been before.

So, last week he & his wife was away from work and decided to stay in Karambunai Nexus' Pool Villa for a day. Hell, the place costs so much, extending the stay would burn a hole in his pocket.


My 2nd brother and I arrived late hoho it was around 8.30pm that we hit the place. Check out was the day after.

The moment I entered the house, I was thinking; "This is my dreamhouse~!" It's a semi-detached house fully equipped with electrical appliances with contemporary design you just gotta love. It's not too small and not too large hohoho


This is the backyard. The beach were just steps away~! At night, you'll hear the sound of waves crashing onto the sand. I love love love it~!


Pool side. These doors can be opened and reveal the living room. We didn't open them lest the water will come in.


The gazebo (can we call this a gazebo?) overlooking the beach. It's a perfect place to look out for the youngs ones swimming too.


At night, my 2 borthers and I played cards in the gazebo. Played chor tai dee (not sure how it's spelled!) and lost terribly. There was this one time that I was sure I'm gonna win when I had four 8's and a 4 but my big bro had four 10's and a 3. Dammit~!

The Pool Villa serves you with 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, 2 plasma tvs subscribed to ASTRO (1 in the living room and the other in the master bedroom), a dining area, 3 pools (2 for kids and 1 for adults), a patio/gazebo, and free breakfast for 4. It costs RM8++ a night. Add the tax, it sums up to RM1012 a night. Grrr... a hefty price, I'd say.

They also have apartments here. They cost about RM5++ a night.


I like the high ceiling.


Nice idea for your house huhuhu


Clockwise from left: Kitchen, dining area, kitchen peek.

The kitchen has a fridge, microwave, sink grinder, heater and smoke ventilator. The kitchen is so small. If I want a house, I'd like a larger kitchen. Hohoho


Space saver~! When you open the mysterious door, it reveals an ironing board and iron~!


This is the master bedroom bathroom. I like how the mirrors are so large~! Ooo jacuzzi~!


This is actually what you'll see from the bathroom. It is situated right next to the jacuzzi.

I've never been in a jacuzzi tub before so I was very very very excited to try it. It is relaxing and ticklish at the same time~! Especially when the water jets shoots right at the soles of my foot. Huhuhu I can spend hours in the tub~!

Like how I can spend hours in the pool~!!! I realized last week that I love swimming~! Ahem, granted that I can still feel the bottom of the pool lah. I don't think I can swim if the pool is 6 feet or deeper. Scary~!


I was so surprised that the pools were inches away from the house.


The right hand side pool where Angie and Anderson was playing in were just beside the master bedroom. It was great because my sister-in-law could watch them from inside the room.


This place is near the dining area. I always forgot to take my towel before I canon balled into the pool so I purposedly left my towel on the dining chair hoho very practical.


A view of the whole pool. It is 4 feet deep. I still can't believe I can swim from one end to the other~! Huhuhu 23 years old and I'm proud of this fact hahaha

You know how kids nowadays a very gadget savvy right? Angie likes to play around with my digicam and took these photos for me.


A bit blurry la Angie~! That's me swimming. hahaha


She told me to give a V.


Then she told me to do water gymrama.


Anderson ruining Angie's moment. Hahaha Oh look, there's a butterfly~! : p


7.30am we went for breakfast. Hohoho the buffet had everything from multiple juices, cereal, bread, muffin, fruits, chicken curry, beef slices, pan cakes, noodle & rice, etc. 


Big bro. Thank you~!

I enjoyed my brief stay there. Lots of other activities were available like snorkelling, jetskiing, kayaking, batik making, tennis, ping pong, karaoke, etc but there was not enough time to try them. I had fun in the house anyway : ) I doubt it that I'll be here or someplace like this again in the near future. Hohoho goodbye Pool Villa Nexus Karambunai~!!!

5 comments:

Ilham Baiduri said...

Cool place, i wish to be there, sigh ~

anum amir said...

waaaaa...

Munchkin said...

IB: Go go go~! It's worth a try hoho

anum: waaaaaaaaa hohohoho

Neuroneko said...

waa.. nice place jude! with that kind of cost, ur bro might want to try sutera harbour chalets at the kinabalu park. they're pricey but i think it's somewhat worth it. the view's spectacular and it's cool there that you wouldn't need aircond. nothing much to do there though, other than relaxing. if pool's what you looking for then you had to go to poring la. but seriously it's beautiful. you can see mount kinabalu from inside of the chalet. there's no wall, just mirror haha. but the place's private so there's no need to worry. they got fireplace too. ;D
-mimi-

Munchkin said...

neuroneko: wah the next time my brother gets some time off from work, I'll tell him about the chalet. That way, he might ask me to come wakaka