Navigation

Saturday, December 11, 2010

My sweet cupcake is dented~!

When my mum brought my car back from Tuaran yesterday, I saw the dent and my eyes started to water. Grrr... my car is 1 month shy of a year old and this happened to it. I seriously wanted to strangle the perp.


T.T


T,T

There were scratches on the wind shield (front mirror) too~!
The thing is, my mum wasn't even following the lorry (it was carrying pvc pipes) from behind it. It happened in a roundabout. As the lorry passed, the rope securing the pipes broke and by the law of gravity, the pipes fell and hit my car.

 Damn.

Btw, I'm grateful that my mum is ok.

Sadly, my car was not so lucky. (T.T)

I was planning to drive to Keningau today (Farrah is getting married~!) but it looks like I have to settle with a bus ride.

p/s: The perp promised to pay for the repairing fees. I hope he's a man who keeps his promises.

2 comments:

Lee Pei Shi said...

cian!! teruk eh..

epa_is_fred said...

huhu kesian c myvi.. huhu